What should I do

What should I do, I feel like I'm going crazy, for the last two weeks I have been so moody, I 'm fine and something so little pisses me off, I know my guy is tired of defending himself to me for stupid things. I'm criing then yelling and fighting and I don't even know why, any Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Health

• Could you b pregnant? Depressed? Just breath when something is started to piss you off. Count to 10 in your head and then see if whatever it was still bugs you.Do you have a lot going on that you just need a break? I need more information to try to help but just hang in there!!
    Anonymous

• Have to been to a doctor? It could be Pre-Menstrual Dysphoric Disorder, a thyroid issue, a protein or iron deficiency, a vitamin D deficiency, a vitamin B6 and/or B12 deficiency and or a host of other problems. Chart your symptoms and go visit your doctor.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 5:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• PMS maybe?
    Anonymous

• PMS for 2 weeks thouh
    Anonymous