WTF...What should I do?

He breaks up with me on Monday and talks down on me, on my family and on how I am with my son.

I just got a message from him saying that he hopes that I don't go out tonight and if I do, it's because I don't care. He is now telling me that he wants to be there for me and be by my side through this hard time in my life. (I was stressed and was getting easily irritated with him)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Sounds like he is bipolar??
    Anonymous

• It sounds like he's a little jealous and doesn't want you having fun with another man.
    Go out!!! lol seriously. Go out. He prob just broke up with you so HE could be "free" and he can't handle knowing you might have fun like that.
    Anonymous

• It's called manipulation. Tell him to stfu because you two are not together and you can do what you want.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like he wants to have his cake and eat it too.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 5:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Kick him out of your life and don't even try to deal with him. He isn't your problem anymore.

Answer by Bmat at 6:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• That sounds like a very immature person you're dealing with. Unless you truly feel in your heart that there's something worth fighting for in him, move on. You're probably better off without him. It's Friday--- go out & have FuN!
    heather.huckaby

Answer by heather.huckaby at 6:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• He sounds like alittle boy to me..and once he gets another main squeeze, I will
    bet that he will not bother with you anymore.
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 6:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• He does not want to be with you, but does not want you with another. Go out have fun. The heck with him! Wait for no man.
    Anonymous

• Ugh sounds all too familiar, dont be stupid and do what I did.. I only dug myself a bigger emotional hole by dealing with a guy like this.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 7:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Manipulator, ditch him.

Anonymous