Is it normal to.....

I am 4 months prego and well I had a belly before I got pregnant and now at 4 months and I can still suck in a little bit. not all the way but I still can very little. Is that normal I know I freak out over everything please give me input!!!

krysdawn09

Asked by krysdawn09 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I could to, it's normal
    Anonymous

• ya soon you wont be able to suck it in at all . im 36 weeks and 6 days and my husband and i joke about it for me . tha baby takes up all the room there you cant suck them in lol .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I didnt pop out officially until five months and im a small person and was all belly.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 5:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i was shown at 9 wks by 15 wks i had a big belly'
    sfewell09

Answer by sfewell09 at 10:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am 4mos like you and I still can suck it in a little...and I had a little bit of a belly before I got pregnant...actually my fiance just asked me the other day if I wouldnt lose to much weight after the baby cause he likes me more now at 165 then he did when I was 145-150 and I am only 5'6 so I am not super tall or anything...I laughed and said maybe because 165 is a little overweight for my height and body type my pre pregnant weight is healthy for me and I never dieted to be like that just ate normally with lots of junk food too!!!
    JenniferQ24

Answer by JenniferQ24 at 3:10 PM on Apr. 4, 2009