How do I get my three year old daughter to poop in her toilet?

My daughter has no problem peeing in her toilet but she refuses to poop in it, Help!

bellasmom24

Asked by bellasmom24 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• idk, she may just not be ready, my daughter is abt to be three and randomnly one day on her own pooped in her potty and has done it ever since.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Some kids are almost scared that some wierd foriegn thing is coming from there body. There is a book that talks about how everybody poops. so they understand that it is natural. Also, praise praise praise.. special treat only for when she is a big girl and poops on the potty.
    muzikgrl477

Answer by muzikgrl477 at 7:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my daughter was the same way. she didnt like anybody being around. we had to put her potty in her room and she would shut the door and do her business and then come get me when she was done. we also gave her raisinets after she went on the potty.
    jenniferh82

Answer by jenniferh82 at 7:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009