Easter hunt for 8

What kinds of stuff can I put in the eggs?Last year I did tattoos and stickers she didn't really use them.I'm going to do some money ones.I thought maybe some with slips in them with prizes written on them. What do I get through? For her basket shes getting her scooter and maybe a necklace in a basket.

preciouschild

Asked by preciouschild at 5:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• in our family, we would hide candy in all the eggs but one. we would hide money in it
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Those little plastic bendy bracelets are always a hit with my daughter. Also, barrettes, clips and pony-tail holders...Bouncy balls...If you have a party supply store nearby, they have endless amounts of "party favors" that will fit in eggs. However, we do mostly coins, some dollars and a few candy (I can't have the candy around too much because I'm on a diet and I'm weak!)
    sparrowprincess

Answer by sparrowprincess at 12:59 AM on Apr. 4, 2009