Do you think women with unattractive features should avoid wearing revealing clothes?

If a woman has fat rolls, cellulite, saggy breasts, etc should she try to cover up? Not always, obviously in private it is okay. But when she goes out to a store, or any public place should she cover up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• If you are confident in yourself and don't care what other people think of you, you should be able to dress how you want. If you are purposely dressing like a ho just to get attention cause you are insecure with yourself, then no.
    Anonymous

• It looks nasty and stank on fat, skinny, ugly, pretty, tall, short, purple and green. Save it for you man, I don't want to see it!
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 5:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• If you don't got it don't flaunt it
    Anonymous

• who the hell cares? it gives you something to look at & obviously talk about on CafeMom.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 5:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• if u dont like it dont look thats what i always say...Im too shy to wear anything like that but i respect who wants too
    R3DR0S3

Answer by R3DR0S3 at 6:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't think anyone should be wearing revealing clothes. I don't care if you're attractive or not, I don't want to see it. However, I do find it especially nasty to see "big" girls who are wearing skimpy clothes, ooozing from their clothes! That's really unattractive.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 6:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• she's an adult, this is a free country if she is confident in herself and that's what she choose to wear that day or any other day IT'S HER CHOICE.............there are dikes walking around all freely strudding there stuff that some don't want 2know about. U have gay people doing it 2+ hookers. No matter what you do somebody is gonna have something to say so f___ ALL & do what makes U happy. They might be jealous they DON'T have the courage to be as brave as that person. What one person think is nice another may think is GROSS/UGLY/INSULTING. I know skinny chicks that look awful n' think they look great. I know large females & when I see 'em doing the same I'm proud they r comfortable w/themselves. I'm 5'6 wt 140. I've seen a lot of unhealthy both sides do 2themselves to appeal others. It's not worth it u get 1life LIVE IT BABY........
    Jess288

Answer by Jess288 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• this question was touched on yesterday, i think...and i may add, even skinny people have cellulite..
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• personally I don't want to see a' perfect woman" with it all on display either. Heavy, skinny, normal whatever you want to categorize yourself or others you don't need to put it all out there for everyone to see.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2009