Can you handle vomit?

OMG, I can't even clean up vomit from my own kids! If I even LOOK at it I start dry heaving! Does anyone else have this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• YUP!
    coala

Answer by coala at 6:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My own kids no...someones elses...oh HELL yes.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• yea
    lilysmommy1408

Answer by lilysmommy1408 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i have no problem with it ,i use to but not any more .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Nope, of course I spent over 10 years as a bulimic, so that might have something to do with it
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes I can catch my kids vomit in my hands if I have to but if it's someone else...heck no!! My sister can't though and I feel bad for her kids because if they get sick, she makes them clean it up themselves! I was the one holding my neices hair when she got a stomach virus....and I was the one cleaning her bed..and her clothes....
    Anonymous

• Use disposable gloves, that will help. And also get those painters disposable masks. Doing this will provide a barrier between you and the vomit and it won't bother you as much.

Answer by Bmat at 6:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes. Vomit is horrible.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 6:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am like the others, if I have to, and it is my own kids, yes, but otherwise, no.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 6:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• oh no, doesn't matter who you are, I can handle it, lol

so, no, I'm going into a dirty field, lol. I'm studying to become a Vet Tech, and already I've cleaned up more vomit and diarrhea than anyone should have to in their lifetime...not to mention all the other gross stuff we have to do, lol, anal gland expressions, urinary catheders, rectal exams, lol
    I'm used to the gross stuff, it doesn't even phase me
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 6:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009