I don't know why, but I just got a bug up my butt...

that traveled to my brain and whispered into my ear drum. it told me I should go make a video for my future self and family. I'm not sure what I am going to say yet. but I have a few ideas. this should be fun. I'll probably pull it out of my fire/water proof lock box a few years from now to see what I had to say.

any one have any words of wisdom for my future self?

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 6:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• talk about how much you love the people in your family. Talk about your dreams and goals for each as a person and as a family. It could be a wonderful 'gift' should something unexpected happen to you. It could happen to any of us. Not trying to be morose..just thinking outload.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• "Don't take life too seriously, because you will never get out alive!"
    MandyOs

Answer by MandyOs at 6:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I would talk about the little stressors you have now...what your kids do that bother you, what your day is like and see how much has changed or what you miss later on.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• this sounds like a good idea....i would just talk about life, and things going on and what u love and hate
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• maybe a message to your kids if they are too young right now, or if you are going through a hard time/stressing say see i knew we could get through it lol i don't know but that's a good idea i never thought about doing that :)
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 7:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Talk about how much stuff costs!
    Anonymous

• IF IT WERE ME... I WOULD NOT SAY... "I'M SO FAT" BECAUSE I KNOW IN THE FUTURE I WILL MOST LIKELY BE FATTER!!! AND THEN WHEN ALL MY FUTURE FRIENDS AND RELATIVES VIEW THE FOOTAGE THEY WILL SAY... "SHE THOUGHT SHE WAS FAT THEN,LOOK AT HER NOW"!!!!
    sweetheartpink

Answer by sweetheartpink at 7:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My advice to your future self is to remember to breathe.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I would say what I think my kids would do for a living and what kind of people I think they will be and all the cute and not so cute things they do now so you can always remember what they were like when they were little
    nishchav

Answer by nishchav at 7:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I wrote myself a letter like 15 yrs ago and I found it a few months ago. What a hoot!! I was so young and naive!! I also talked about my weight a lot and being fat and what size I wore. And I STILL do that!!! It made me realize how much time I waste worrying about being fat or skinny. I now worry about being healthy and try my best to do so. I say go for it. You'll get a kick out of it one day.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009