Is...

Is intolerance of intolerance still intolerance? If you say you are sick and tired of all of the intolerant people out there then are you not being intolerant of them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I think that you can speak your truth while still having compassion... so I guess like many other things, it depends on where you're coming from in your intent, in your own understanding, and in your own heart.

But the things we react to with the most violent feeling are those things that reflect back to us aspects of ourselves that we hate the most, that we reject, that we repress. So the quick answer is yes. It is.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 3:09 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• confused

hdb

Answer by hdb at 7:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• mind boggler
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 7:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• yup thats why you just tell yourself to take a deep breath and move on... however if we were all tollerant of everyone our world would be so very different
    jhj4ever

Answer by jhj4ever at 7:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yup.
    Anonymous

• I wonder if Jesus was tolerant? Nope , He was a truth bearer and did it in love. He respected but did not tolerate sin, He became Grace so we can be pointed to Him rather than LAW and man.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes it is, I know I have that but try to contain myself in responses to other people's beliefs. It also depends on the person, some are simply lovable and doesn't matter what they believe, but some are bullies, and the 'best" religion in the world will not stop them. I learn to just move on and not take bullying too much to heart unless it seriously hurts someone.
    BeaMoore

Answer by BeaMoore at 7:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yes it is.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• YEP!!!
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 8:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm dizzy now.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009