I'm moving.

How can I make moving to a new apartment less stressful and confusing for my 10 month old son?

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• We just moved into a 2 bed apartment last Sat and Mikey did very well with the move but I don't he think he had any clue what was going on because he is too young to understand what was going on. My in laws watch my son while we were moving into our new apartment and once we were done they bought him over to the new place for him too and as soon they let him down he went straight for his room because he saw his toys and crib. So I think your son will be fine with the move.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 11:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Babies adapt so well to new surroundings that I really don't think you'll have to worry about it. JMO. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• All kids are different when it comes to making changes. My son doesn't do well with change, but your son is so young he'll probably do fine.
    GMR

Answer by GMR at 10:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2009