If you bash the President of the USA, what does that make you?

And what are you going to do about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think theres a difference between bashing and disagreeing.. I have disagreed, not bashed. Unfortunatly, theres not much I could do besides sign petitions, write to our senators, etc..
    Anonymous

• Ummmm, it makes you like half the world????
    Anonymous

• It makes you an American who has free speech and if you have a problem with free speech move to Cuba.
    Anonymous

• I think the ability to bash the president makes us American.

I dont believe we should go around hating him, but a little questioning about decisions is good, we shouldn't blindly follow.

How horrible would it be to not be able to say how we feel. I am grateful for the ability to bash whenever I am ticked off.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• What does it make me?? AMERICAN :)... with the right to freedom of speech!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 7:25 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• What did you think it made you OP ???
    Anonymous

• an American. They have not taken my right to speak my mind yet any way. And as long as it is words and nothing physical I feel I have the right to do so.

Anonymous

• It makes me a patriot with the right to free speech and the right to representation. I do not feel I am adequately represented right now, so I will use my right to free speech to write my representatives and voice my opinions wherever I see fit.

If you don't like it, you have the option to a) not read what I have to say or b) find a country where you are forced to agree with the government and move there.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• btw- it's a good thing the founding fathers decided to question the powers that were, otherwise we'd still be paying taxes to England.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 7:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Is it any wonder many countries don't like us or think we are a joke because of our lack of respect to our President? I cannot believe my eyes. Bashing the President does NOT make me an American. Having RESPECT and HONOR does!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009