Getting a drivers permit with a learning disablity

Ive been studying for my permit. I have failed twice. I get so nervous and blank out. I do have a learning disiblity. Im not dumb i just have problems studying sometimes. I am on Meds for it. Does anyone no if I can have special accomadations for taking this damn test! Help! I want to give up!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• do you have to see it to learn it that is how it looks like to me i have the same thing you can take a test with someone to help you they ask you the ? and you answer it have someone help you with the book
    Anonymous

• I think,they will read you the test if that would.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Call the DMV in your area
    CSRodriguez

Answer by CSRodriguez at 7:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• they have the drivers manuel on tape well I guess it is on cd now and if you contact the dmv they will give it to you but I guess it depends on your learning style some people have to do some have to read some have to hear and you can learn how to drive based on your learning style I have a learning "dissabilty" and had to have it showen to my while I read the text it worked out just fine because I need to read then see my husband taught me how to drive and I told him what I needed so just try to find some one who gets you and how you learn
    lalasha

Answer by lalasha at 7:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009