so as i wait for my pizza delivery-lol- im wondering- wut are u other cm's doing for dinner on this friday evening?

-we just ordered a veggie calzone and antipasto salad and a personal pie for the kids- oh and for the odd ball kai-kai (my 3 yr old) a bowl of chicken noodle soup...lol

lovelyli217

Asked by lovelyli217 at 7:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a Walmart take & bake pepperoni pizza from the deli section. First time trying it and it was pretty good!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Well I was going to make goulash or hamburger and fries but hubby is going to be late so Ill feed the boys something simple and he'll pick us up something on his way home. Probably chicken soft tacos.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 7:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Invite me for pizza pizza here is too expensive lol so i think im just gonna make soem hotdogs for myself because since its friday my mother inlaw cooked for evey1 and made shrimp and i hate seas food so im eating hotdogs lol
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 7:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Homemade fried rice loaded with veggies. Dinner was awhile ago for us though. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I had a Sonic meal #2 no cheese. With diet sprite

Answer by louise2 at 7:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Tacos!
    My DH just told me he was going to run off with the pan of taco meat I just made. I teased him that he was going to leave me for taco meat. His reply was that he was only going to leave me for five minutes. HA ha ha...men are dorks!
    We are also having tex-mex corn and fresh sliced cucumbers.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 7:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Chinese! It's tax free on the Indian reservation. Makes it even more yummy :-)
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i wish i could be at any6 of your houses right now i miss those fooods and chinese foood mmmm
    chukuku

Answer by chukuku at 7:35 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• In a nearly unprecedented series of events, I permitting the children to talk me into getting them dinner from the teeny tiny burger joint here in town. I figured, I've been cleaning this house all day, we haven't eaten out in a long long time and at that little place they cook everything from scratch so it's not all that bad.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• We are making homemade mac and chesse with chicken strips.
    mom2eliandjayde

Answer by mom2eliandjayde at 7:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009