PLEASE HELP A.S.A.P!!!!!!!!!

My daughter is 23 months & she is driving me crazy!!! She seems to have an earache & I can't make it to the hospital/clinic til 2morrow,I haven't dealt with this situation in almost 4 yrs,I feel so helpless & soory for her because I don't know what to do besides give her motrin..any suggestions,please feel free to give them or leave a message in my inbox your honest advice is greatly appreciated

youngmom86

Asked by youngmom86 at 7:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Nothing you can do but wait it out and bring her to the doctor ASAP.

Answer by louise2 at 7:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• When my DD had a earache the ER Dr. told me to give childrens Advil for pain, until the antibiotics kicked in, I hope this helps.

midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You can also try just putting a half a cotton ball wadded up in her ear......sometimes that can help.
    mamatware

Answer by mamatware at 7:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Warm compresses on the ear to help ease the pain and some warm garlic oil if you can get it. The antibiotics from the doc won't help the pain immediately any way so some tylenol if the warm compresses don't help.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:27 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• also try propping the top part of her bed up with a pillow underneath the mattress it helps keep them up so it doesnt hurt as bed laying flat will make it hurt worse for her tylenol and motrin will help the pain till the anti's kick in dont worrie tho shell start feeling better in 2-3days
    cocobutt2002

Answer by cocobutt2002 at 2:35 AM on Apr. 5, 2009