I have stretch marks, what cream would you recomend me to use so they wont ?

i don't want my stretch marks to grow more, do you know any cream that really works?

jeybi

Asked by jeybi at 8:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• no cream works.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 8:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• cocoa butter lotion helps prevent more from occuring good luck i only have 1 stretch mark
    Thaifalung20

Answer by Thaifalung20 at 8:26 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• The strech marks will not go away, however, coco-butter (VASELINE BRAND) costs about $2.99 and may fade the marks slightly over time.
    Don't buy the expensive creams. It's just a waste of money.
    Instead, buy the coco-butter, and treat yourself to a mini-makeover. It will boost your confidence and your wallet won't suffer ( :
    JenLouCecilia

Answer by JenLouCecilia at 1:50 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• You have to invest in a great cream to expect results. The ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother is great and its a third of the price of most of the ones in its league. Try a bottle out at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping. I use this product myself and happen to LOVE it! GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:05 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The It Works! Stretch Mark & Anti-Aging Cream is a rejuvenating body cream that delivers anti-aging properties to your skin while also reducing the appearance of stretch marks and other skin scarring. It moisturizes, restores firmness and elasticity to your skin all over your body, and helps improve your skin's texture and tone, giving it a smoother, younger appearance.

This stuff works wonders. If you want to know more about it get back with me.
    SheriCarpenter

Answer by SheriCarpenter at 4:48 PM on Apr. 7, 2009