giving up

I feel like such a damn loser. I cant pass my fu**ing permit. I am studying. trying so damn hard. I failed it today! I cant get a damn job! no one will hire me. I cant ever just get quiet in this house. baby cries anytime I study. hubby annoys me. I am just fed up and about to snap any min! i am such a god damn loser

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Calm down, it sounds like you're under a lot of stress so you really need to get away from it all for just a little while. Take a drive, go for a walk, go see a friend, anything that will help you calm down. If nothing else, find someone to talk to in person, it helps to vent.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 8:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I can see the stress just oozing from your question! (statement, actually)

I assume hubby has a vested interest in you getting your permit. (more income!) I suggest you tell him in order to get some quiet time to study, he takes the baby for a stroll in the mall for a few hours. Or, if it's possible, have him stay home with baby and you go to the library to study.

You don't quit trying! If that permit means a job, you don't quit trying.....or you will be a loser. Right now, you're just needing extra study time, that's all.
    timelessglass

Answer by timelessglass at 8:32 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Can't pass your permit...Which one? I personally failed the written portion of my driving test 6 times!!! But passed the driving portion on the first time. So, you aren't the only one who can't pass things the first time. Don't worry.

Can't get a job....thats America right now. Don't beat yourself up. Also, maybe look at jobs that you don't really want, but that will provide some income (do you really think anyone says..."Yeah, I wanna cook fries")? Hang in there!

Baby and hubby....Thats how it goes. It sucks sometimes. Just remember all the fun times you have with them and realize that part of your frustration comes from feeling overwhelmed. It happens to everyone.

Its ok to snap (with reason)....Go yell into a pillow and then beat it up! Go hit golf balls or hit the batting cages. Heck, take up boxing! LOL...its ok to cry,its ok to feel like a loser...for about a second.

Stop. Reflect. Breath. Let go. Smile.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 8:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• thanks everyone. i feel like such a dumbass though. i always did good in school but cant pass this thing. im so tired and also get headaces. blahhhh
    Anonymous