does anyone have peapod portable travel bed?

I am trying to look for play pen or something for my daughter. when i go to my parents house or travel i would have something for my daughter to sleep in. my daughter is 18 months now so she the time i get one have maybe two by then.

if anyone who has it can you tell me little about it what the age is that for to what age.

mommytobe24

Asked by mommytobe24 at 8:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I have one. We used it when she was just 5 months old and we still use it now that she's 2. It's useful up to about age 3 or 4 - depending on the size of the child and on how well they take being zipped into the tent and unable to get out.
    It comes with an inflatable mattress that goes in to a zippered pocket underneath the tent so the child can't get to the mattress at all. We've never acutally used our mattress. Placing the tent on a bed or even just padded carpet has been fine.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009