People are leaving here.

What is going on here,that everyone is leaving? what makes everyone be so cruel to each other.This site has been very helpful to me in alot of ways,but all of a sudden,it's like people are leaving.

Val504

Asked by Val504 at 8:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i thought of leaving too.. I had asked for advice for my marriage, and all the moms but one, told me to leave my dh, etc.. But only one mom, who trully understand men who are deployed, talked to me, and explain they go though these stressful times while deployed.. To hang in there, support him, love him, etc.. She was right, everything worked out, dh got calmer, and things got better for us,,,some comments were hurtful, well he is saying he doesnot want to be married to you, etc.. Well the truth is that my dh still loves me so much, and we have gotten though our issues...again that one mom made all the difference,, She is one of my friends,,
    Anonymous

• Not everyone enjoys getting advice and having people to bs with. Someone always has to ruin it for everyone else, i say screw em, report em, or ignore em.
    Mommyxtwo777

Answer by Mommyxtwo777 at 8:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm still here.
    Anonymous

• good that's three ,any body else staying through thick,and thin?
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:36 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• MUAH... I'm here girl!!!!XoXo
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 8:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am still here, sniff sniff.

I think that as people go, new people come in, just a never ending wheel.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm going to stay through thick and thin. This is really the only place where I can talk to women on my level (moms).
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 8:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
    Anonymous

• you know I have thought about leaving before because of some on here, but decided not to let it bother me i get a lot of info i need from here so i am staying no matter what anyone says to me
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Mommy5409,that's the way I feel,I was getting tired of reading answers,from people being so rude to moms with serious issues,but I said the same,I am learning to just pass it ,and go on to the next
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2009