What are you making for Easter dinner next Sunday?

Do you know yet? I am going to be making dinner rolls, ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, corn not sure if that is it or I might add a couple more and invite family over what are your plans for Easter

mommy5409

Asked by mommy5409 at 8:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Baked Ham, Green Beans. Mashed Potatoes, Corn, Homemade rolls, and Coconut cake and pie for dessert.
    JennyMarie

Answer by JennyMarie at 9:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I'm not making anything myself. Will be going to my Aunt's house, am not completely sure what shes making but I think there will be ham, rice, homemade garlic bread, and this thing she does called "Delicious Potatoes" (made from hash browns and corn flakes---soooooo good!) I cant wait!
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I don't know.
    My husband wants us all to go down to his dad's house for dinner, but we would need to rent a larger vehicle now that there are 6 of us and I don't see how we can budget it. I keep telling him to take the girls and our granddaughter, but he says if I can't go then no one goes.
    If we don't go, then I have no clue. I've never cooked a ham and really do not feel like cooking a large meal. I will make devilled eggs for the girls, though, because they love them so much.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• we are making basically the same mommy5409 plus peas, corn, and deviled easter eggs (I like it when they turn out funny colors)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 9:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ADENSMOMMY I know what that is hubbys grandma makes it
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• brown sugar ham samiches and au gratin potatoes
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• im fixing the same as you and my mom bringing the pies on the 13th (my parents are coming down) and on the 12th we are going to my husband's grandma's for dinner and i bring the pies to that one. she hold a easter egg hunt for the young great grandkids and hides money and candy in the eggs. there are going to be 20 great grand kids this year and she hiding $200 in small amounts this year in the eggs. its lot of fun
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 9:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Whatever mommy makes....I'll be screwed when its my turn to host the holidays.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2009