Does any one have stretch marks and thought about getting laser on them if you did with who and how much I'm interested in doing it. I have alot on my behind and tummy and knees.

goodmama

Asked by goodmama at 8:53 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Just love our post baby body...
    Anonymous

• I've looked into it but they seem a little pricey. I would love to get rid of the ones around my boobs. The plastic surgen I spoke with said that a lot of women who get implants have siad that they notice the strech marks less around that area... so I'm debating it. I only had my daughter 4 months ago, I think I want to wait at least a year before I have them done.
    A friend of mine swears using hemroid cream and plastic wrap around her thighs where hers were made them disappear.... I never saw the before, just the after and she only has very very few hairlines ones now...
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 9:06 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• NO... DON'T THINK 'I HAVE TO LOOK LIKE THIS.TO STAY A GOOD MOM.." I WAS BLESSED NOT TO HAVE ANY MARKS ON MY BODY. EXCEPT FOR THE C-SECTION SCAR. THAT'S NOTHING. hERE'S WHAT YOU DO.. EVERYTHING !!! YOU CAN TO MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY. HELL, YOU WANT TO WEIGH 340 LBS AND SIT AND EAT ALL DAY. DO IT. YOU WANT 20 FACELIFT'S. GET THEM...

i PROMISE YOU WILL BE A BETTER MOM, WIFE AND FRIEND IF YOU FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOU!!! PLUS. YOU NEED IT!!
    THAT'S THE FACTS.
    PRETTYS29

Answer by PRETTYS29 at 7:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Before you spend the money on surgery get a bottle of ANEW CLINICAL Professional Stretch Mark Smoother you might be surprised by the results! You can try it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping GL!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:04 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Nooooo. A friend of mine used a stretch mark cream from a company that I rep for and her stretch marks are almost gone.
    The It Works! Stretch Mark & Anti-Aging Cream is a rejuvenating body cream that delivers anti-aging properties to your skin while also reducing the appearance of stretch marks and other skin scarring. It moisturizes, restores firmness and elasticity to your skin all over your body, and helps improve your skin's texture and tone, giving it a smoother, younger appearance.
    SheriCarpenter

Answer by SheriCarpenter at 4:47 PM on Apr. 7, 2009