Hello everyone how are you tonight?

I just ended a crazy week.
I answer phones at a dealership, and this week I have had more angry customers than I ever have I also have noticed a tension between everyone there that has been tough to handle.

Today I found out why, the salesmen are on straight comission now so they don't get paid hourly anymore. So the rude customers are the result of sales being pushed and rushed because there are no hourly wages and they all want thier comission. That accounts for the tension too.

So how was your week? Better than mine I hope?

violaswamp

Asked by violaswamp at 9:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Monijane, Honey, Sweetie,
    Don't say that, please don't say that. There are things to live for, but sometimes you just have to see the good there is...anything! I have felt so low sometimes that I wanted to slit my wrists, but what's strange is that every morning afterwards, I felt better. It made me think, "What if I had given up and done myself in?" You have to find something or some one to live for. Even if we don't feel like anyone listens or cares, people do love you and their world would be so much emptier without you in it. My niece took 3 bottles of Tylenol and was clinically dead, but she was found just in time and the EMT's brought her back to life. She was so glad they did, it turns out & it made her realize that she had something to live for. The people who you leave behind are never, ever the same again & someone in your life loves you more than you know. I am going to pray for you every day. God bless u.
    Ladyhawk04

Answer by Ladyhawk04 at 9:56 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Pretty uneventful, besides the butt broiling.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Well I got sent home from work on monday cause we are'nt allow to eat on the floor and i got caught eating A potato wedge. Some rat bitch went to the boss. Then i had to work with the bitch and can't say anything to her cause we know shes a rat. But ya wonderful week.
    Anonymous

• Hi Viola .. Sorry you had a ruff week but thank god it's over you can enjoy your weekend and relax .. Mine was the same ol' routine but good .I'm looking forward to Easter are you ??
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• well my husband, who i've been separated from for almost a year,ask for our marriage license so that he can file for a divorce after he dropped the kids off yesterday. he got someone from work pregnant and they had their baby last week. he see's our 4 kids 4 only 2 hrs a week bcuz he can't take them 2 his place bcuz she lives there. i was only married to him for 18 yrs (1/2 of my life). so i think your week was better than mine. LOL!
    living4mykids

Answer by living4mykids at 9:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I baked all day. 4 loaves of bread and 4 pizza crusts. Planted some strawberries and rode my bike to the store.
    My husband and I are getting ready to go to Bible Study while the boys stay home finishing their pizzas and watching a movie.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 9:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Anon 8:05 I have been eating at my desk going on two years now and they JUST NOW told me I wasn't supposed to.

Now I have to run to the back and gobble it down because they say I'm not supposed to have a lunch because I only work 6 hours.

I tell ya I try to be grateful, because I do have a job and there are a lot of people out there who don't, but at times it is very hard.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:09 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am looking forward to easter Latinmami, thank you for asking. Living4mykids, he sounds like a jerk maybe you are better off and I am sorry that he is doing that to you.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 9:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• living4mykids . . . sorry to hear about all of that!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 9:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• he use to live just 4 me and the kids until he started hanging out with 20 yr. olds. then he got a motorcycle, gun and a stinking attitude along with the younger dumbass chick. i'm just venting!
    living4mykids

Answer by living4mykids at 9:14 PM on Apr. 3, 2009