Communion or Confirmation

Are any of your children making their Communion or Confirmation? Are you having a party for them? I have my 8 year old son making his Communion on May 3rd and My 11 year old son making his Confirmation on May 12th. We're just having something small for both.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 9:11 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• these are major milestones in the faith. you should definitely celebrate as you would any other event. god bless them.
    living4mykids

Answer by living4mykids at 9:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• None of my children have made their Confirmation yet - but two have made the First Communion and we did celebrate. Something nice at our house with family and friends. We had a cake, some presents, some prayers and it was a wonderful time. I do agree - these are major milestones of the faith and they should be celebrated. Congratulations to you and your family!
    eringobrough

Answer by eringobrough at 11:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2009