He says, whats the point on being together?

I would like to get a weekend job that is from 8am to 8 pm, So works away from home 5 days a week...he doesnt want me to do it. I dont know what to do, I have no money( I hate asking others for money, and his money isnt considered ours its just his.), no me time, I was a very independent person before this... what do I do now? I would like to work weekends so we dont have to pay childcare. And not only that but its a good paying job as well. FYI hes the father of my child and we live together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I stopped working to stay home and take care of my four children. Not only did I give up my job, but also my independence and who I was. After the years I became very bitter and depress. Even gained weight.

Go for the job. Even though its work, its YOUR time to be alone and grasp a hold of the world outside of mommy life. It will help you and your relationship at the end.
    living4mykids

Answer by living4mykids at 9:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• if you want to work then hon work my husband is the same way and he doesnt want me to work i told him get over it im working im TIRED OF ASKING YOU FOR IT and not geting anything for it so if you want too then go for it
    Anonymous

• I say do what you want to do. Stand up for yourself. If he is going to leave you just because you got a job..He is not worth being with.

Answer by louise2 at 9:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009