Any advice on how to start dating again.

Its been almost a year since i've separated from my husband of 18yrs. We have 4 children together and he has moved on to the point where he has just had a baby with the younger woman he was having an affair with.

I spent half my life with him and he has been the only man in my life. I'm so afraid to start dating. How can I trust someone after what my husband's done? Will someone want a woman with 4 children?

living4mykids

Asked by living4mykids at 9:29 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Start out by going out with girlfriends, find places you're comfortable in and go from there. It sounds like you need a little bit of a self esteem boost, coming out of a relationship where you've been betrayed tends to do that, but in the end you'll be glad that you got out and had some fun, besides, at this point you deserve a little fun.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009