My 9 month old.

HOw much does your 9 month old eat? My daughter eats all the time. She's a big girl. She wont drink much of her bottle. But today she ate more than I have ever seen her eat. Is she going through a growth spurt. But she is big already IDK what to do

Madelyn_Marie

Asked by Madelyn_Marie at 9:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I have a 9 month old baby girl. She weighs 20 lbs. She's been eating a lot too. She eats 3-4 jars of food per day, 2 with cereal and has finger foods in between. She also drinks 5, 6 oz bottles per day. How much does your baby weigh?
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• 25 lbs mines only drink 4 4 oz bottles a day and that's 3 at school and one b4 bed....eats a jar and a 1/2 for breakfast a jar at lunch and sometimes dinner...IDK why sh'es so big. she's not eatting any more than anyone else you know
    Madelyn_Marie

Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 9:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My dd was 8.5 months at her last appt and she weighed 21lbs 7oz and 26.5 inches long. She eats a 2nd foods fruit for breakfast with cereal. Half a 2nd foods veggie for lunch and half a 3rd foods dinner. She has about 4 6oz bottles a day. Wow, it looks like I'm feeding my dd a lot less and she is still huge. Some babies are just bigger and thin out once they start walking. Don't worry Mama!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:01 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Madison just turned 8 months and she has about 5-6 6 oz of formula a day. She also eats about half of her 2nd foods fruits for breakfast, usually all of her 2nd food veggies for lunch, and the rest of her 2nd foods fruits and about 5-6 tablespoons of cereal for dinner. At her last checkup (7 1/2 months) she weighed 18 lbs flat.

She could just be going through a growth spurt, I wouldn't worry about it. All babies are different, some bigger some smaller, some eating a lot, some less. Madison's kind of in the middle, some days it seems like she cannot get enough food and other times I have to fight her to get her to eat lol
    MarinesSweetie

Answer by MarinesSweetie at 11:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my daughters 9 months old and she eats 4 jars of food a day and four 8oz bottles with like 2 bottles of water/juice in between. Also finger foods like fruit puffs and other gerber foods. and most of the time if we have something she can eat with our dinner she eats that too lol like mashed potatoes and cooked veggies. she weights about 23 pounds but shes tall for her age too.
    sarrrr13

Answer by sarrrr13 at 12:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2009