Do people NOT look in a mirror anymore?

I'm watching What not to wear and seriously....a 30 yr. old grad. assistant wears socks WITH flip flops out in public. Who wears socks with sandals???!?!? This show just cracks me up.

liltymesmom

Asked by liltymesmom at 9:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't look in the mirror when I draw on my eyebrows, because I like to be surprised later.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• OMG...that's so funny. Reminds me of some of my Puerto Rican family. Pink socks with black flip flops! LOL
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• LOL
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 9:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I am watching that too, but that show kinda ticks me sometimes. Most people dont have money to spend for that kind of wardrobe. I know I dont.

But the socks with sandles thing is pretty bad.
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• it would look like a cows foot LOL
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• The ones that get me are the camel toe!!! How does that look good? It like defines all your lady junk!! Gross! Wear jeans that fit. I saw that episode too, she looked like one of her students. She needed to stand out as the teacher.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 9:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My almost 65 year old father wears socks with sandals all the time, he always has, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 10:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I think people are too concerned with how other people look. If they don't look nice or well put together, who cares? They are obviously secure in themselves and don't need to dress nice to gain approval from others.
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 10:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• ok twocutetwins...I get it, but what's the point with flip flops if you are going to keep socks on your feet? it's kinda restricting to have that thing between your toes with the sock.
    I guess I am too concerned and insecure with myself because I choose to not wear socks and flip flops together. That to me is an oxymoron...just like the boots with shorts look or a warm scarf with a tank top...those seem to be popular among celebrities and just silly to me.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 10:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• momto2babes...I'm with ya on that show being irritating. They go on and on about what a great price these outfits are and I'm about to fall out of my chair! The girl's dress was $250 and wasn't that cute. I didn't even spend that much on my prom dresses or any outfit in my life for that matter! I don't have the money to buy the expensive clothes and even if I did, I enjoy spending it on other things besides clothes.
    liltymesmom

Answer by liltymesmom at 10:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009