Pregnant?

i have been feeling nauseated for couple of weeks and been having cramps if imma start my period and i notice my breast have the lil bumps on around the nipple and been more tired then usal and i also have the blue vein on my breast does it sound like pregnancy to you? If your gonna say take a test i took 2 and all i have are REALLY faint lines where you have to have a light to see them.. im just comming here for an opion before i go see my ob and get a blood test done.. it would of been easier if i had a period cause then i wouldnt have to ask just a lil info i dont have a period cause i miscarried 8 weeks ago thanks for taking the time to read ;)

Oh and if any woman on here are gonna bash just cause im asking this question please grow up ty!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Even a really faint line can be read as positive!!! Congrats mama!
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:16 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hmm well it does sound like you could be pregnant but it could also be because you had a recent miscarriage, sorry about that.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 10:17 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Any lines as an awnser no matter how faint count as a positive! In order for that 2nd line to show, you have to have some level of hgh in your body which only shows up in pregnant women! The lines color depends on the level of this hormone in your body. Trust me I took 3 pg tests because my line was so faint, but I am DEFINITLEY PG, 31 weeks. And even though you miscarried 8 weeks ago (very sorry to hear that) The hormone would not show up from that because that pregnancy has ended and any sign of hgh would have too. So, CONGRATULATIONS MAMA!!! And good luck, I'll keep you and your baby in my prayers!!!
    madsmom314

Answer by madsmom314 at 10:23 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You should be pregnant!!!! =] Any line at all is a positive. A line is a line. Congrats and keep us updated, or at least me lol... and I'm sorry for your recent loss =[
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 10:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Sounds like it too me... Sorry for your loss, but I think it has been followed by a miracle. GOOD LUCK!
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 10:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Sounds like you are to me. Faint lines are still lines, which would mean you are probably pregnant again as long as your hormone levels had returned to normal before now. I had the same thing in Feb. with similar symptoms just 6 weeks after my misscarrige and now I'm about 7 weeks along. I am sorry about your loss, that's tough to go through. I hope you are blessed with another pregnacy ^_^
    Tigress0717

Answer by Tigress0717 at 10:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2009