I Need Help ?

I really want to get pregnant but I can't seem to get it I Really think this time is it but if it isn't I think he will be more upset than me because he really wants this and I don't want to keep disapointing him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You cannot blame yourself honey. It will happen when it is meant to. You can't rush miracles. :) Good luck.
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 10:02 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I understand It is very disappointing each month finding out you are not pregnant, but you have to relax you cant blame yourself. Stress plays a big part in conceiving, so you should minimize your stress level and relax because God knows when he wants to create your miracle and you will have your miracle right on time. Good Luck and Baby Dust!!
    ivntee07

Answer by ivntee07 at 10:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Have you been tracking when you ovulate?
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 10:15 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Go pick up a copy ot "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. Best tool you can have in trying to get pregnant.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• First off please don't blame yourself or each other!! Try to track when you ovulate and timing sex accordingly. If you are under 35 it give it one year, if you are over 35, 6 months then seek the help of a reproductive endocrinologist. At the very least they can tell you everything checks out okay with both of you. It's hard not to fixate on becoming pregnant when so many of life's decisions can depend on when it happens ( new job, vacation, excercise,diet, moving). Discuss with DH how far you are willing to go to conceive a child before starting any treatments.
    Alimomof2393

Answer by Alimomof2393 at 11:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• You should not feel like you are "dissapointing" him. its not all up to your body. its takes your egg as well as his sperm to get pregnant. its all about timing really. just keep your hopes high and it will happen!
    Luckystar3982

Answer by Luckystar3982 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 5, 2009