What do you think of this idea for stuffed animals?

I found the idea in the April issue of Family Fun. It's a stuffed animal zoo! I saw it and had to try it since my kids have so many stuffies.

Photobucket

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 10:19 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I think it is GREAT!
    I just haven't done it yet.
    You did a very nice job.
    :)
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Cute!
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 10:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Forgot to add that I'm talking about the bookcase with the elastic bands to make "bars" for the cage.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:21 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Totally awesome! When my son was a baby I painted tree branches and sponged leaves in different colors on the ceiling and then I put a wooden pole in the center (I even stained it to resemble a tree) and put hooks all over it from top to bottom and hung his stuffed animals from the hooks.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Very cute! My son has waaaay too many stuffies. They are all on the top bunk in his room (he sleeps on the bottom bunk). We need to get rid of some of them but whenever I try he is like "Mom, that one is my favorite!" Apparently they are ALL his favorites... lol
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Very cute. You're daughter is a dollie too.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 4:24 AM on Apr. 5, 2009