A man in a boys body...............

This is a serious question - again being a first time mom you other moms are probably laughing at me, but my son who just turned two plays with his penis, NO, he doesn't play with it, he PULLS IT, TUGS IT, OMG I swear it must hurt him, he just laughs when I tell him ...honey don't do that it will hurt....I really don't know what to say, but I MEAN HE PULLS IT AND well you all get what I mean, so .....is that NORMAL for a little boy. My thoughts, seriously, .....well never mind my thoughts, but it just seems ...well maybe they just do this....DO THEY? And Yes I am a single mom.

mydreamowen

Asked by mydreamowen at 10:31 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Yep little boys and their toys, LOL
    Lynette

Answer by Lynette at 10:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lol, I don't know if pulling and tugging on it is normal, but I know little boys play with themselves. All I know, is the way you explained it, made it very funny. :P
    twocutetwins09

Answer by twocutetwins09 at 10:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I dont know but my SO was laying on the floor and i said to his son ewww look what dady is doing ( he was really itching LOL but it looked like he was playing with it) and his son said, sometime, i play with my pee pee and my mommy doesnt know about it ... I cracked up laughing... then i asked him why and he said cuz he likes it .... I could help but just put my head down and burst out laughing ( this was coming from a 4 yr old)
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:34 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My mother says about this subject..."they do it from womb to tomb"
    I have three boys so we just tell them it is ok as long as they do it in their bedrooms.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I tell my boys (18 months and almost 3) that it is the one toy they will never outgrow... but it already seems to be the favorite.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 10:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• completely normal. I think if he pulls, tugs or does whatever...well, he'd know if it hurt and would stop. I'm sure he is just trying to figure it out. In time he will figure that out. you just need to teach him when and where it is appropriate to do it. I just mean later on, as he gets older it might turn into an itching issue or adjustment issue, etc...good luck.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• litle girls do this too...don't forget that.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 10:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• boys will be boys no matter the age they always play with there pecker...yeah its disturbing when they are at a very young age but nothings gunna stop it :{
    Kayge

Answer by Kayge at 10:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My son is 5 and he just recently started that, in the bath tub, he can't keep his hands off. It creeps me out a little, doesn't matter how I tell him he shouldn't do it, he still does. I yell put your hands on your head or something like that, just cause I don't want him doing it. I thought it was something, but since both of our boys do it , maybe it is normal after all!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• my son does this too! obviously it doesn't hurt because they wouldn't be doing it otherwise. i just don't think their penis' are as sensitive as they are when they go through puberty.
    exxOHjackie

Answer by exxOHjackie at 12:14 AM on Apr. 4, 2009