So, which word can you not use on questions..corn or poop?

I can't believe my question was deleted. I hope whom ever complained, has the whole corn on the cob come out next time :-0

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 10:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol...I tried to tell anon. that 10 years ago called and they want their STUPID joke back. She needed to lighten up
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• *sighs" I wish some women on here would realize there is a diffenrence between funny and gross. BTW-- 3rd grade called, it wants it's humor back!
    Anonymous

• http://www.poopreport.com/Doctor/Content/corn.html

i was about to post that on your other question, when i came back it was gone....oh well...but the poo site is really funny...and oddly educating...lol.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• and look same joke 2 times in 10 minutes give it a break
    Anonymous

• **sighs** I wish some members on here didn't have such a cob up their backends
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Of all of the crazy drama on here, someone reported your question about poop? That is sad.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• i know I read for like an hour its always interesting to find out things about your body that you might not have known
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 10:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Well, that would have to mean that they ate the whole cob. I don't know many people who do that. DO YOU?
    Anonymous

• What may be funny to some isnt funny to others, but i still dont think your question offended anyone, it was pure curiosity and shouldnt have been deleted
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 10:46 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• 10:46 No, but I know someone that needs one stuck up their you know what! :0
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 10:47 PM on Apr. 3, 2009