ER Question On Dr.Green's Daughter.

Several people tell me that the girl in the episode where her dad is dying and the final episode is and is not the very same girl they used in the earlier years however i think this is wrong since i seen the girl that played his very young daughter in another show and does not look like the daughter they used a bit later on.
Did the change who they used and anyone know why?
If you could solve this mystery with the facts i would appreciate it.
Due to tv lapse time frames on certain episodes did they need to change her to look older so it was not the original rachael throughout including the final episode ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:43 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• The first Rachel Greene was played by Yvonne Zima from 1994-2000, Hallee Hirsh played her from 2001-2004 and then also in the series finale.

asalynsedai

Answer by asalynsedai at 10:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• She was the same one who was on the show. She let her baby sister accidentally get drugs....do you remember? I'm not sure about the very first shows, but she was on when he was dying.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 10:48 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I do not know for a fact, but it sure looked like the same girl to me. She looked familiar as soon as I saw her.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:49 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Hallee Hirsh was from 2001-2204 but i agree who played her before that ?
    Anonymous

THANK YOU,I KNEW IT WAS SOMEONE ELSE BUT I WAS TOLD I WAS WRONG.
    Anonymous