Spelling

Do women on CM just guess on the proper spelling, tense, grammar? I just saw a response and the word should have been spelled wondering, but was spelled waundering. Do you know when to use there, their, they're, you're your? Sense not sence or since (totally different meaning). When someone has died it's passed not past and not sorry for your lost but sorry for your loss. ARGHHH!!! It's difficult to take someone seriously when they can't spell!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I SO AGREE! Do the schools teach any thing?
    Anonymous

• Ok so what is the point you your post???!!! Just to make moms irritated that you have to say what you are thinking. There are moms on here from all different backgrounds, as well as the fact like me, I tend to type quickly and not realize I am spelling something wrong at the moment. Get off your high horse and don't say anything unless you can say something nice!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 10:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• well sorry not everyone has gotten the chance to go to harvard like you...hahahaha...

relax... so what... why post something drama filled (being anon at that)...

why don't you worry more about your children rather then someone other grown woman and the way she spells!!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 11:00 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• It seems like every time I let myself get annoyed with how bad some people spell, I catch myself making a really stupid typo, so I've learned to relax about it. Some people are just going too fast to notice, some just don't know and think that is how things are spelled.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:03 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My Hubby is from England and his spelling of certain words differ from mine so you need to remember that not everyone spells the same... He say's that Americans butcher the English language,lol
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 11:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• What, I don't see you're problem. Am I misssspelllling somethin? Sorry if my poo grarmar irritates you. lol.
    I'll tell you what irritates me. Woman who have nothing better to do then pick on us for misspelling one word. Oh darn. There goes the end of the world.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• So the grammer police is here tonight?
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:05 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• omg...i agree with bamzakart...sometimes i get to typing fast and make a mistake here or there...but .who really cares. I think we all know what the person is wanting to say/spell. Didn't know we are writing reports or term papers. (Oh and by the way english/spelling/grammar, always my favorite subject) However, I know when to ARGHHH!!! about it (when it's important) and when to not.
    blrusso

Answer by blrusso at 11:18 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I culd frkeing cre les aboute howe u tink I spelt.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:33 PM on Apr. 3, 2009