Do you know what a cotton picker is? (not a racist question)

LOL I am not racist, but one of the questions posted reminded me of something my cousin said a while back....

We were driving down "cotton" street and there are 2 bars one called cotton gin and i forget the other one's name...anyways she comes out and she said OMG THATS SO RACIST TOWARDS WHITE PPL....I couldnt help but laugh, she didnt know the meaning behind the word and it was just hilarious! So you know the meaning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I thought is was meant towards those that pick their cotton panties out of their rears :)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Nope. I try not to thhink about those things.
    Anonymous

• a cotton picker is directed towards black ppl. cuz when they were slaves they had to pick cotton all day.
    Anonymous

• LOL I know what it means, but I thought it was hilarious because she thought it was directed at white people
    Anonymous

• I thought it was a large combine type thing or a person who is employed to pick cotton.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:24 PM on Apr. 3, 2009