Love CM, but find it to be very irritating sometimes!

I love this website. I have been a memeber now for almost 2 years. It just drives me nuts when I see moms post something about the other moms such as their spelling or the fact that moms feel they have to say EVERYTHING that is on their minds and usually is not nice. Oh and let's not forget the moms that report the most stupid questions ever to be deleted just because they think it shouldn't be up here! Also, if you have got something to say that you think is SOO important, or that you feel SOO strong about; why make it anonymous? You're just trying to hide. Gosh! Why

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 11:04 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Ditto.
    Anonymous

• Hmm. I've been here a while too, and I've learned not to get bothered over it. It makes life simpler. I know most of these bitchy women would probably be my best friends in real life. lol
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Yeah, I got my question deleted because it was a statement and not a question, but it sure had a lot of fun feedback!! Then it all just when to hell after that, ah well, I give up. Cafe mom is addicting so I guess I can take it, I mean, it's only the internet....not real life!!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 11:10 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I just joined and noticed all the bickering between ladies... I'm kinda scared to post now :-/
    Mommy2Mariah

Answer by Mommy2Mariah at 3:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I agree. I'm new too and it seems as though there are a whole lot of mean women here. What might be silly to you, might be really important to someone else. Other than that, the one thing that I find frustrating is when you ask a question anonymously because of the above, is that if you leave your computer and come back to it, you can't find your question and answers unless you scroll through a million questions to find it! Wish there was some way to find a question you've asked just by plugging in a "subject" or "key word" and pull up all the questions that contain those.
    madsmom11597

Answer by madsmom11597 at 11:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I just posted a picture last night of my daughter in the car and obviously i had her in the wrong car seat because i had some mean comments ! its so sad that people think there better than others and are quick to shut them down ,in a way i fell that cm is a lot like high school ! sorry i cant afford this 300 dollars car seat that is so awesome !
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Some people have nothing better to do. Just ignore these weird comments or questions, I filter through them picking and choosing the ones I feel are truly real.
    fiercebubbles

Answer by fiercebubbles at 4:33 PM on Apr. 4, 2009