• In the Spotlight:

How do I tell my sister in law .... ?

I WAS JUST WONDERING JUST HOW TO GO ABOUT THIS? MY SISTER IN LAW IS A VERY DIFFERENT PERSON THAN I TO SAY THE LEAST. WE HAVE DIFFERET WAYS ABOUT WHAT OUR YOUNG CHILDREN DO AND SO FORTH.

WE LIVE IN WALKING DISTANCE TO HER MOTHER'S HOUSE & MY MOTHER IN LAWS HOUSE. SHE IS NOT ALLOWED IN HER PARENTS HOUSE WHEN THEIR NOT HOME AND EVEN WHEN THEY ARE SHE HAS TO BE WATCHED B/C OF HER STEALING MONEY , MEDS, RINGS ANYTHING OF VALUE. SHE HAS NO CAR NO PHONE SO SHE COMES UP TO MY HOUSE DAILY TO USE MY PHONE, DRINK MY DRINKS, .I HAVE TWO KIDS ONE 5 YEAR OLD AND A 2 YEAR OLD SO IT 'S ALREADY HARD TO KEEP MY HOUSE STRAIGHT MUCH LESS WHEN SHE BRINGS HER 2 AND 5 YEAR UP DAILY.SHE NEVER BOTHERS TO CLEAN UP HER KIDS MESS! I DONT ENJOY HER AT ALL ! I WANT HER TO STOP COMING SO OFFTEN BUT AT THE SAME TIME DONT WANT TO BE MEAN OR PISS OFF MY IN LAWS . MY HUSBAND SO UNDERSTANDS . SHE NEVER COMES TO OUR HOUSE WHEN HE'S HOME! ADVICE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Maybe stop answering the door so much when she knocks and tll her "oh I was on the phone" or something of that nature. Eventually she will get the hint.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• THAT IS A HARD SITTUATION IF YOUR HUSBAND UNDERSTANDS THEN I WOULD JUST TRY TO EXPLAIN IT TO HER I HAVE TWO KIDS AND I HAVE ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WE DONT MIND YOU COMMING OVER BUT NOT ALL THE TIME AND WHAT EVER SHE WANTS TO DO LET HER I HAD TO DO THAT ONCE BUT IT STILL BOTHERS YOU IT DID ME
    brianna77

Answer by brianna77 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2009