• In the Spotlight:

World's Dumbest ?

How many of you ladies SO or DH whatever asks you do you want to have sex in the words "Do you want to do it?" I am completely annoyed and turned off by this. What happened to the unsaid "YES FACTOR". Aren't they supposed to just go for it?

MiMiBreezy

Asked by MiMiBreezy at 11:22 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL!! Mine tells me he's "got something for me!"
    Busimommi

Answer by Busimommi at 11:28 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• lol I just had this fight with my hubby yesterday, but it was the other way around. We've been TTC for 9 months and I've resorted to, Come on let's go have sex. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 11:30 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My DH always asked me if I want to make a baby. When I tell him we can't b/c I'm fixed he tells me "We can still practice"
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Mine asked me this morning if he needed to "dip it ". I ended up being late for work LOL ;) ;)
    KallaLilli

Answer by KallaLilli at 11:42 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Mine still comes on to me, but I can't deny while he is initiating sex, he sure does say some cheesy things that wouldn't be on my list of 'things that turn me on'.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:45 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Mine either joins me in the shower or just goes to bed naked, he rarely ever says anything, I think he just likes trying to use non-verbal signals, and since I find it cute it works for us.
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 11:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Talk about a moldy oldie... my hubby asks me if I wanna get my bones jumped.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 11:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• LOL mine ask all the time if 'are you puting out tonight?' or he'll wait until im in bed half asleep and start kissing on me.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 11:55 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My DH tells me that "i am asking for attention, and I just don't know it yet!" LOL
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 12:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My hubby is like a 17 yr old...it's always some saying one way or another about wanting sex..or he gropes and fondles
    I don't think I will ever get romance or anything sweet out of this guy!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2009