Whats the funniest thing your parents told you you did when you were little?

When I was 5 my cousin went running to my mom and said "she called me a bitch!" There I was running after her saying "I did not, I called her a fu*king bitch" ...I think thats the best I got . we talk about it alot because we all think its hilarious and now that we have our own kids we will someday encounter behavior like this LOL

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 11:37 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I was two my Mom was giving me a bath and the telephone rang. So she wrapped me in a towel and ran to answer it. When she tuned back around the only thing she saw was a towel. I was outside riding my tricycle. Lol.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 11:40 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• My mom keeps on reminding me that when I was little they were watching SNL and doing a Gumby bit. I don't know what exactly it was but apparently I thought Gumby's full name was Gumby Damn IT! I went around for awhile saying Gumby Damn IT!
    Juggalette0327

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 11:39 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I went up to my dad, wrapped my arms around his leg loving on him, then bit his ass. lol.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 11:41 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Until i was about five i thought men who shaved went to a fire and let their beard "drop" thats how they got a clean shave. That's coz, my dad says, when i was around two he grew and kept a beard until my mom's nagging paid off then he turned to a barber one day and shaved it all off. When i asked he said it fell into a fire and i bought it!!! He also says when i was two and was caught red handed spooning sugar into my mouth i jumped and said" wow its magic, this sugar went into the spoon all by itself!" Needless to say i was let off the hook!
    maimutsa

Answer by maimutsa at 11:51 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• I was sitting on a guys lap a chuch who was a childrens group leader and I was steadily picking my nose and wiping the boggers on his suit pants leg. I was like 4ish. Guy didn't reallize for a while aparently till the pile got pretty big. That guy is now my adult sunday school class leader and I see him at least 1-2 times a week.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 11:57 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Lol Istrickland. I would be so embarrased!
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 12:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My grandpa got really angry with me for something I don't remember doing. So he told me that he was going to sell me. I think I was 5 or so. I took it literally and decided that I would just sell myself so I cut out a FOR SALE sign out of the paper and sat on his front lawn crying. He came out to see what I was doing and had to convince me that he wasn't serious as he was laughing his ass off.
    LitningBug

Answer by LitningBug at 12:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My Mom has extremely "bad" feet. She said when I was about 5 or 6, I accidentally stepped on her feet and caused her much pain. She started to hit me when my Grandmother came to the rescue and scooped me up into her arms. My Mother then said that I peeked over my Grandmother's shoulder and looked at her saying "You should've picked em up and put em in yo pocket!"

Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• They said I was always a really stubborn kid. If I was crying and they told me to stop, I'd cry louder. If they encouraged me to cry, I'd stop right then and there. If they told me to close the door, I'd and try to leave it open. lol
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 12:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2009