Staticky hair

My daughter has the most beautiful hair but lately it's just full of static. It looks like someone has rubber a balloon on her hair 24/7. Does anyone have any ideas to help this? She's only 4 so I wasn't sure about putting styling products in her hair.

melody525

Asked by melody525 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• My daughter has the same problem. After I comb her hair I just lightly spray it with hairspray. It seems to do the trick.
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:44 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• rub a dryer sheet on her head! It works
    stylinmomma88

Answer by stylinmomma88 at 11:50 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Put a used dryer sheet on a brush. Like put the bristles through the sheet and leave it on there. The fabric softner is almost gone that way so it won't get in her hair, and it takes away the static. I use to do it in high school =]
    mommykayti

Answer by mommykayti at 11:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• The greatest thing I have found is to buy a can of Statiic Guard and lightly spray her hair brush with it. Brush her hair with the brush and the static goes away. Works every time! And does not leave any residue in her hair!
    LovetoTeach247

Answer by LovetoTeach247 at 11:58 AM on Apr. 4, 2009