is your husband/so selffish?

mine is....I made us a pizza, logged onto cafemom when I went back to the kitchen he had 6 slices and I took the last 2, he still gave me a dirty look!
He never takes me into consideration

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Apr. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Mine certainly is. Tonight I made plans and found a babysitter to surprise him so we could go out (its been months since we've been able to do that) and he came home said "sorry I'm going out with Michael (his friend)" and left as soon as he finished eating dinner......evidently watching guys race cars is better than going out with me.....*sigh* he always puts his wants before the needs of our daughter and I. What's really annoying is he knows it and he'll like try to brag about how he always takes care of himself first *yea like a 'real' man.......lol*
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 11:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• No I have a GEM for a husband....He always puts me first...I am a lucky lady...I am sorry your DH/SO eat most of the pizza, you deserve much better then that....Talk to him about how he teats you....Talk~Talk~Talk....Key to a good marriage/relationship ya know? That is if he will listen..
    LYNDELOU

Answer by LYNDELOU at 11:59 PM on Apr. 3, 2009

• Sorry meant TREATS - not teats..LOL..
    LYNDELOU

Answer by LYNDELOU at 12:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yeah im the selfish one in this relationship... if i made a pizza and he ate almost all of it i would have beat his ass and made him get me food. and if my husband bragged about putting his needs first i would cut off his balls and wear them as a necklace... i dont play games LOL
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I appreciate the support but talking won't work...He will "read into it" and become pissy. I don't have a voice....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Stop making him food, stop doing everything he takes for granted from you and if he says something about, just tell him why should I do all this for you when you don't give a fu*k about my needs and wants... A relationship like the one your in don't work if the other is walking all over you and your letting them..... Your husband needs an reality check.. Your not is freakin mother.... I do not go for selfishness... to me its as bad as cheating and I will kick my hubbys A$$ to the curb if he did that, knowing there are other people in the house hungry!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:16 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• lol soonmommy! i dont go for it either. theres only room for one selfish person and that person is me :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• You should have stayed in the kitchen and ate with him. Seems you both are selfish.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• yes anon, shes so selfish for logging onto CM after slaving over a hot oven making a pizza :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:25 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Ohh geez...you are right I am selffish for wanting to be here on cafemom, lol Next time I will lead him to the computer with me and we shall dine together
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2009