Are you antisocial or talk to everyone?

I'm inbetween It takes me alot to feel comfortable with someone but I will walk up to someone & talk to them I'm actually seen as very friendly, but keep to myself alot, been taken for Snotty at work if you didn't know me OR shy I get alot

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• antisocial- social panic/phobia sometimes.

been called rude and all kinds of things. (which just makes me all the more happy with NOT talking to people if that's how they are)
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am very social. I have been for all my 36 years and haven't found to many ppl that I don't like well execpt for the ones that have no sence of humor
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i don't know on here i talk 2 people but in the real world i can't and won't put up with peoples BS, if they rub me the wrong way i'm done. i'm not a mean person i just have standards on who i surround myself with. lol it may sound selfish but hey its who i am and i'm a nice person if you stay on my good side.
    ilovenoah26

Answer by ilovenoah26 at 12:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• In HS I talked to everyone.. Now that me & DH have been relocated I dont really talk 2 anyone. ; [
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 12:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I Don't talk to people, and I usually prefer that... but they seem to think I want it and they come talk to me! What am I suppose to do tell them to go FU*K themselfs.. No! of course not.. I have to be the good girl and talk back.... ughhh.... Im antisocial. Alot of times people get on my nerves... Their either fake, wanna be's, stupid, full of themselfs, to proud, preppy, snotty, stuck up... you never meet any down to earth kind of people... REAL PEOPLE!
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i will talk to anyone, i love meeting new people
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:23 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I talk to everyone but hardly like anyone. I easily hate people.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:24 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I'm inbetween I will make friends with people then if they start acting to close or calling me I feel like WTF leave me alone lol I'm weird that way but my thing is I Think noone likes me so I keep to myself
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Thats sounds to me that you want friends, but only want to do things on your terms and time... No wondering you don't keep them...

I'm inbetween I will make friends with people then if they start acting to close or calling me I feel like WTF leave me alone lol I'm weird that way but my thing is I Think noone likes me so I keep to myself
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I chat with anyone but to really talk to someone, I have to feel comfortable.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2009