What kind of face moisturizer do you use?

I have oily skin with pimples. I started using bare minerals foundation but my skin needs a face cream for the days i dont wear any make up.
What is good?

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 12:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I have had combination skin with blackheads, pimples and acne on and off for 25 years.
    I am using Arbonne RE9 daily moisturiser.
    The products don't contain mineral oil so they aren't clogging your pores.
    Take a look at my website http://try.myarbonne.com
    Let me know if you have any questions or are interested in trying a sample

AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i use cetaphil face wash and lotion..works great!! my mom uses it to
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:43 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have the same exact problem and everything made my face raw so what I do right now which is the best thing ive found to work is using Purpose products they are very gentle and good for oily skin, so I wash with the bar and use the moisturizer where it feels tight then over the acne I blot on calamine lotion [yes the pink stuff used for bug bites] and that seems to be working, my face feels so much better than with that proactive garbage. plus you can find Purpose at Walmart.
    http://www.purposeskincare.com/
    LoveNeverFails

Answer by LoveNeverFails at 2:53 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• Sea kelp bioferment. It's a hydrophillic active so it will draw and hold moisture without any associated oil.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 9:47 AM on Apr. 5, 2009

• I'm with Alexis06, dermatologists recommend cetaphil cleanser and moisturizer. I use both and I don't have any breakouts.
    wooly

Answer by wooly at 12:35 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• The Mark Matte Chance Mattifying Lotion Product Number 564-273 Is made specifically for your skin type. You can get it at www.youravon.com/dhullum use code fsany for free shipping too!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 4:02 PM on Apr. 5, 2009

• aveeno positivley radiant -I have really oily skin and that is the only thing that really works good for me.
    KatrinaLynn215

Answer by KatrinaLynn215 at 6:28 PM on Apr. 6, 2009

• avoid avon! their products are cheap and will aggravate your problem.
    Anonymous