president obama where was he born?

i hear stuff saying he grew up in africa and india?? where was he even born????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Who knows to me what does it matter the man is destroying us eitherway.I really wish Americans would find the backbone like our forefathers and kick these thugs off the hill.We CAN overthrow them!
    Anonymous

• He was placed on this earth by satan himself.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:35 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• LOL you need to chill out yea and im sure ull be happy when this country is in ruins because of him
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• ROAAAAAAAR "and there is nothing you can do about it!" take that! LOLOL I agree anon what is she saying? ohh he's putting our children and grandchildren into massive debt he acts like a thug and so does this admin but hohum who cares she'll cheer it all on.UNTIL she wakes up and reality slaps her dead in the face like a brick wall.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• in a hospital.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 12:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Hawaii, verified by a birth cert. don't believe any of the crap you hear
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 12:45 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Who gives a fuck! this is old news that has been dug up and reburried over and over and over and over and over and over and OVER! SHUTUP ALREADY! Obama is president and theres nothing you obama hating idiots can do about it! --------------------------------

Does your little rant make you feel better. Stop acting like disliking the President is a new thing. It's been going on YEARS. I dislike Obama but that doesnt make me an idiot.
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 12:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• He was born in hawaii. He did, I believe spend some time abroad.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• He was born in Hawaii. Yes, he spent a large part of his early childhood overseas.

And to the everyone blasting the OP, she's not raking up the old "can he even be President" muck. That was a dead horse before it even left the gate - his mother was a citizen so HE is a citizen, no matter where he was born. She seems to be concerned about the influence his early upbringing is and will have on his decisions.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 1:03 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• He was born in Hawaii, but taken to Indonesia as a small child, then sent back to Hawaii for high school
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Apr. 4, 2009