Is there something funny your grandparents say ? LOL please read

I was recently on vacation at my grandparents house when he kept saying something about my grandmother shooting up her herion jokingly, then he started saying about how he wonders how she gets it for free and it pissed him right off because he has to pay for his viagra... Just want his granddaughter wants to hear. ( he is serious about the viagra, the herion is just a joke)...

Then another time when they were visiting me, I said about eatting a foot long sandwich from subway when i was pregnant, but i can even eat them when im not... Dont ya know grandma comes out and says, well I can only handle 6 inches... LMFAO.... Well she wasnt saying much for grandpa was she...??? !!!! LOL Is there any funny topics you and your grandparents talk about that just really embarrass you

LuvsDanika

Asked by LuvsDanika at 12:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• hahaha Luvs ur grandparents are freakin awesome!!!

aww viola sorry to hear that
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Wow, I'm so jealous. I have one grandparent left and he has lost most of his marbles. Years ago though, my Pop pop would talk about the rent-a-cop when we would go to football games. (my brothers played and my sister and I cheered) Anyway, he used to call him Triple F. Fat F*cky Fry. I don't know why he hated this guy, because my dad was a cop, so it wasn't that. It was hilarious though . . . let's not forget that I was like 14!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Dont ya know grandma comes out and says, well I can only handle 6 inches... LMFAO.... Well she wasnt saying much for grandpa was she...??? Funny, yet creepy!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:39 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• LOLOLOL we were at lunch when that happened, somehow it came up during dinner as well and i had to leave the table LOL thats not what she was talking about but that was how she made it sound
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:41 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Sigh, both sets of my grandparents died before I got to know them.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• im so sorry viola :(
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 12:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• It's ok they died when i was very young so I never really knew them. i have heard about them though i wish i had known them.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I've never had grandparents either. My only survivng Grandma died when I was 7 so, there goes that. But my mom says funny stuff all the time to my son and the language barrier even adds to that. He always says to her "Just Kidding"! and then she turns to me and says "Por que habla tanto de un gatito"? trans; "Why is he always talking about a kitty"?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My grandma told me to hide my cigarettes in a shoe under my bed when I was a teen. Bad granny! LMAO.
    One day she was talking about someone she knew. I forgot who, but she was like "He's a peckerpupper, but I just love him." I was like wtf is a peckerpupper? My mom told me she's always called gay people that.
    Her song is "If you're gonna' be a man, be a man in full. Let your balls hang loose like a Georgie bull."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• LOLOL gigi thats great
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 1:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2009