Special things...?

Are there any special things you do for ur DH or So when you have your "grown up" time...

What i mean is like... i have outfits i dress up in, my dh has asked me to put pigtails in with my cath. school girl outfit....we play adult board games...i have a stripper pole in my room with blacklights and a disco ball (haha)...

Do any of you do things like this??

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Shoot at my age I would break a hip or my leg if I got on a stipper pole. I simply say come here and give me your tube steak
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well, right now, we are in the have two kids one on the way opposite schedule have to do it when we have five minutes stage of our lives. . . No. No time. as soon as the last is old enough to go to Grandma's overnight, though, I'm up for anything.

My one kid is a REAL light sleeper. always afraid she's gonna miss something. We gotta be QUIET.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• hahaha ron. "tubesteak" ur on a roll tonight......

lovinangels... that sucks... i am taking care of my 16 yr old brother again and his room is right next to ours so we have to be super super quiet...i hate it..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:44 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Hmmm . . . let's see . . Sex Drive? Sex drive, where are you? Sex drive, can you hear me? Nope, I'm the biggest fuddy duddy around right now. I have all kinds of sexy little outfits though . . catwoman, wench, naughty nurse, seductress, french maid .................one day again I shall wear them. It may be the extra few lbs or maybe it is the strange numbness/tenderness I have in that area. Who knows.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I'm just starting to see a new guy, so everything feels new and kinky to me at the moment!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Oh . . oops, from my c-section . .lmao! Sorry for the TMI!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:47 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I normally have to pressure him to have sex. I'm so way more into it than him. Normally I just ambush him and demand it or if he's asleep I just start messing with him till its hard enought to take.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 12:48 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Istrickland...haha u rape him lol
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2009