I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant and often get the blues is that normal what should I do?

Im a first time mom to be and dont know what to expect, our living situation is packed with stress and it keeps me from feeling good about the pregnancy.

reggiboo

Asked by reggiboo at 12:37 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's totally normal. You are so full of different hormones right now that your emotions are, more then likely, going to be one crazy roller coaster. Don't let the blues stress you out even further...they are totally natural to have throughout pregnancy and even after. My best advice is to do your best to keep yourself as stress free as possible. Make sure you do things throughout the day to relax and make yourself feel as calm and happy as possible. You'll get through it!!
    sophiafarris

Answer by sophiafarris at 12:40 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Are you my long lost twin? Haha I am 22 weeks and am having the same problem. I am dealing with stressful inlaws and am currently in the process of trying to find a home with my fiance. So I would say yes it is normal to be stressed out. Just do what I do. Hope for the best and try and be happy as much as you can. That little guy/gal will appreciate mom's happy attitude. Hopefully both of us will have good luck to come.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 12:42 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• When I was 22 weeks, I had daily break downs. Hubby knew they were coming...it's completely normal! Someone would say something to me and I'd just go off the deep end and start crying uncontrollably. Don't worry, it'll get better!
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2009