how soon did you feel your baby move when u were prego?

just curious Im 12 weeks

rissa1789

Asked by rissa1789 at 12:54 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was exactly 20 weeks, it was the day we had the ultrasound to find out what we were having. I may have felt her moving sooner, but possibly mistook it for gas. If you're thinner, you'll probably feel it sooner, or so I've heard.
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 1:08 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• 18 weeks I believe.
    jdbrown21

Answer by jdbrown21 at 1:19 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• 20 weeks. Apparently you tend to feel it a little sooner if it's not your first child and you know what to look for. It feels sort of like butterflies in your stomach. It's so small you'd almost miss it. Like the same sensation you get in your stomach when you have the hiccups.. that same fluttery involuntary muscle twitch sensation. You'll be able to feel it a few weeks before anyone else will be able to (by putting their hand on your stomach).

s.teph

Answer by s.teph at 1:20 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• 26 weeks wirh my first, 22 weeks with #2, 15 weeks with #3
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 1:38 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Im 6 weeks and i feel movement....some say it could be twins?!?!
    ProudMamma469

Answer by ProudMamma469 at 2:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• 12wks-flutters
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:30 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i started to feel flutters at like 13 weeks.

but real movement 18 weeks. i was actually in the bathroom about to get in the shower and i felt it so i went running through the house yelling for my dh. he thought something happened so he panicked and came running for me. once we met in the kitchen (without a stitch of clothes on) i was soooo excited to tell him and i made him feel my belly and of course he didnt feel anything. lol ahh memories!!
    emmalouwho

Answer by emmalouwho at 11:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2009