Feeling like I'm not big enough

I'm 24 weeks, and I'm not sure how much weight I've gained...and I am definitely showing, but I don't know if I'm showing..enough lol. Does anybody else feel that way?

LittleMonster22

Asked by LittleMonster22 at 1:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You are 10 weeks farther along than I am, so I can't really say I know where you are coming from, but I have NO tummy at all. I look at some of the baby bump pictures posted in my groups and I get jealous. I took a look at your pictures and I think your tummy is neither too small nor too big. Are you tall? In your photos it looks like you may have a long torso which I have always thought made women have a smaller bump, more room for baby inside, so less showing on the outside. I am sure your little girl is just perfect and probably before long you will miss feeling small. Congrats!!!
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 1:32 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Last time I went.. which was about 20 weeks... I gained only a pound... however I am big in my stomach. I do my glucose test in about a week and a half and will see what else I have gained... but I wouldn't worry.
    LiLMomma0060

Answer by LiLMomma0060 at 1:36 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• as long as you are not flucuating(sp?) down in weight much you are okay. E.ven if you are staying about the same weight... it is okay.. it will come.
    LiLMomma0060

Answer by LiLMomma0060 at 1:37 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My sister never had to wear maternity clothes. And she's not even so much as chubby. Some people just don't get as big as others. You look like you're about the same as me. Somewhere in the middle. We're the lucky ones, we still get to look pregnant, but we don't have the pounds and pounds of weight to lose afterwards, and not nearly as many stretch marks as some women, either.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 1:46 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• i am 21weeks 3 days and i dont fell like im big enough but it all different in the body size of u
    honeyb690

Answer by honeyb690 at 12:04 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I am 24 weeks and in the beginning i wasnt gaining anything i lost 10 pounds and then i just now started gaining and i gained 6 but i am showing at times but like if i lay down i would say wow i dnt think im showing as much as i should be but if there was any problems with your weight your doctor would tell you
    2009mommytobe

Answer by 2009mommytobe at 9:15 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• you are fine. every woman develops differently. I am 22 weeks and am not showing at all.... i have gained about 3 or 4 lbs.
    With my second son I didnt gain ANY weight at all til I was almost 7months.... but I was showing by 6. so it all depends on you but I wouldnt worry if I was you!
    mommyof_2boyz

Answer by mommyof_2boyz at 3:18 AM on Apr. 5, 2009