It's 10:52 PM!!!! Do you know where your children are???

If so, COOL! then what are you drinking tonight? Gigi's having a wine cooler and her son is in bed.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:52 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Just for Fun

• At least I owned it right? I could have gone back and deleted my posts and I would have just been that jackass that one time on that one question. I am official going to bed. Screw it, my brain shut off for the night.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 3:27 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• you're having one for me, too, right? kids are out cold.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:55 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• my son has been in bed since 9:30!!! i am drinking my yegar and red bull... silly girl, what else would i be drinking :)....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:00 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My little rugrat is blissfully asleep in his crib.. I however am without a drink.. someone drink one for me :D

oh Juliansmom.. I got pregnant on jager so I stay away from it... at least until I get married :P it tends to make me a little.. umm horny/baby crazy haha
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:02 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I have yet to drink a Jager, Yager whatever the heck you call it! I also just sneezed 13 times and now I feel "high"! Win, Win situation here at Gigi's house!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:05 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• My little one is in bed, not sleeping, but in bed none the less. She'll give in and fall asleep soon.

Hubby's in bed sleeping, he's working this weekend.

I am drinkless... been TTC for 9 months, so the only time I drink is when AF shows up and I have a week of drinking before going back to TTC. lol
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:07 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• The joys of being the mom of adults is I don't care where my kids are!! That is their SO's interest now...actually #1 DD home in bed w/ DH & kids are prolly asleep too, #2 DS in Virch Bay with his dad doing a rebuild on a cabin, they've been gone just over a week, #3 DD home almost 10 weeks preggers sleeping with SIL who got her in that condition & her DD is prolly asleep too.
    ME I'm drinking hot tea, boring I know but I have to be at work at 10am tomorrow!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• mine are both asleep. along with my lovely husband. i am drinking.....drumroll please...WATER! damn weight loss. liquor makes me hungry, so i'm avioding it for the most part. but it's working so i won't complain.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:12 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Mine are still in my baby bump LOL! So I'll have some red hi-c and pretend its a cosmo...
    katzmeow726

Answer by katzmeow726 at 2:15 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Well, Gigi, I am drinking a capt. and coke. I feel so bad for being up this late and drinking . . . or I did. Thanks ladies! :)
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:21 AM on Apr. 4, 2009