What are some natural methods to use to get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Apr. 4, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ...Have you tried having sex? (I know, I'm sorry I couldn't resist!)
    SarahLeeMorgan

Answer by SarahLeeMorgan at 2:22 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• I don't understand your question

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Are you having problems conceiving?? If that's the case, I know with my second child, my husband at the time and I were trying like bunny rabbits, couldn't get pregnant. Finally a friend of mine suggested elevating my legs after sex. I swear to you the visual on this is quite hilarious, and it made for some interesting fun in the bedroom. After we were "through", I put my legs up on the headboard and sat like that for 20 mins. no joke! and we got our second son! LOL

That's a memory i totally forgot about....I'm laughin now just thinking about that night, even though he's my ex now, that was funny.

you can also try various positions, where your pelvis is extended upwards(use your imagination LOL it's possible) Hope this helps if that's what you were asking.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:50 AM on Apr. 4, 2009

• Yes I done the same thing. Try putting a pillow under your bum to elevate your hips or lift your legs up in the hair and also with the guy on top gets it more closer to the cervix and don't get up for like 20 minutes. It worked for me with both my kids.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• ya I done exactly what CINDERAMETHYST and it worked for me as well and at the same time was funny lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 4, 2009

• ummm lets see....have SEX
    Anonymous

• a lot of us on here are trying sex, it ain't working. Basically she (a and I), want to know how to increase the odds!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on May. 11, 2009